Bilskie Environmental Consulting provides expertise with extensive experience in:
- Monitoring system design for all methods of soil water and solute flux measurements
- Troubleshooting and retrofitting installed monitoring systems
- Data management; analysis and modeling of measured physical properties
- Porous-media hydraulic property characterization using field and laboratory measurements, including analysis using popular models, including Hydrus™
- Surface mine site measurement system design for monitoring and reclamation applications
If your objective is to develop a reliable and accurate monitoring system to measure water, solute, or gas fluxes in the near-surface ecosystem and to transform the measured data into useful information, we have first-hand experience to help you achieve your project goals.